- Hometown: Richardson, Texas
- Birthdate: March 1, 1978
- Age: 21
- Middle Name: Ross
- Hair: Dirty blonde
- Eyes: Hazel
- Height: 6'
- Family: Father-Alan, Mother-Donna, Brother-Josh, Sister-Mackenzie
- Love Status: Girlfriend, Lisa Rideg, a recent graduate of UCLA with a degree in psychology and social sciences.
- Curently Lives: in Burbank with roommate Ty Vaughn (friend from Texas)
- Recent fad he admits to trying himself: Snowboarding
- Favorite Color: Blue
- Favorite Actor: Harrison Ford
- Favorite Actress: Meg Ryan
- Greatest Fear: Not being able to overcome obstacles in the way of his goals
- How He wants to spend New Year's Eve 1999: With all his close friends in Texas
- Favorite TV Show: Party of Five
- Favorite Singer: Garth Brooks
- Film or theatrical role for the opposite sex He would most want to play: Kate (played by Meg
Ryan) in French Kiss
- If He could only keep one household appliance, it would be: Refrigerator
- Something You'd Be Surprised To Know About Him: He makes the best fruit smoothie ever.
- Currently Reading: Los Angeles Times
- Favorite Food: Pasta
- Least Favorite Food: Sushi
- Favorite comfort Food: Chicken noodle soup
- Favorite song: Freebird by Lynrd Skynrd
- Favorite item of clothing: Abercrombie & Fitch hat
- Nobody Knows He Can: Sing
- Greatest Achievement: Living on his own in Los Angeles
- He Can Imitate: His manager
- If He Couldn't Be An Actor, I'd Be: A physical therapist
- Cause he mosts believe in: Strong family foundation
- If He Had One Wish: That he could fly
- Most Treasured Possession: His pink stuffed pig
- First thing He does when He wakes up in the morning: Throw the alarm clock across the room
- Last thing He does before He goes to bed: Say my prayers
- Most Embarrassing Moment: He was in a modeling shoot at a college campus outside of Dallas
when he was 14. The jeans he had to wear did not fit properly and there wasn't time to obtain
another size, so the stylist had to cut out the entire backside of the jeans - exposing his butt to the
entire college campus.
- Best Quality: Patience
- Worst Quality: He's too competitive
- Biggest Regret: None so far
- Something That Makes Him See Red: Running late
- If He Could Live Anywhere, It'd Be: On a ranch in the Colorado mountains
- What He Dislikes Most About His Appearance: Hair
- Greatest Love: Football
- Smartest Thing He Ever Did: Finish high school before moving to L.A.
- Qualities He Most Likes In A Mate: Sense of humor
- My Hero: My dad
- Dreaded Household Chore: Cleaning the toilet. With three guys in one house, that can be a
- Favorite Classic Movie: The Indiana Jones trilogy
- Best CD Ever: Steve Miller band's Greatest Hits
- Favorite Snacks: Gummi Bears and fruit smoothies
- Dream Getaway: Somewhere up in the Rocky Mountains
- What would you eat for your last meal and who would you share it with?
I would eat the biggest steak and the biggest potato I could find. I would share it with my family.
- What do you miss most about Texas?
The open space.
- What's the biggest perk of your job?
Having all my friends want to come out and visit me.
- What are your best and worst traits?
My best trait is that I'm easy to get along with. My worst is that I'm very, very competitive,
especially with video games.
- What's the nicest thing anyone's ever done for you?
My grandmother sends me notes and cards once a week so I don't get homesick.
- What would be your dream date?
Having an incredible candlelight dinner and then riding horses on top of the Hollywood Hills.
- Who is the sexiest woman alive? Ashley Judd. I'm a big fan.
- He has a crush on Jennifer Love Hewitt.
- His biggest turnoff are girls that smoke because of the smell and the image.
- Some of the hardest scenes he had to do as "Eric Brady" have involved lying to Roman when he
- Jensen's fave store is Abercrombie & Fitch.
- Jensen's dog, Dallas doesn't live with him anymore because no one is home
to take care of her (he and his roomate, Ty work all day long), so she is now with
his other roomate, Chris, who moved back to Texas (for more schooling).
- He prefers movies (in theaters) to TV because at a movie you get to sit
in a dark place.
- He likes chocolate over vanilla. Why? "Because it's chocolatey!"
- Regis over Kathie Lee because Regis carries the show with his humour.
- He prefers dogs over cats because dogs are more loyal.
- Thin crust is better because thick takes too long to chew.
- WHEEL OF FORTUNE over JEOPARDY because "I'm not that smart."
- Sitcoms over dramas. He feels "there are too many dramas where people are overacting."
- Jensen prefers a microwave to an oven because he just doesn't have patience when it comes to food or cooking.
- Seinfeld over Springer. Springer is only when he's bored because "he always seems to be on."
- Peanut M&Ms are better than plain.
- Romance is better than sex because with romance, "that's when you get to do fun things."
- He likes Tootsie Rolls because that way he can chew it up and make it look like he's got tobacco in his mouth.
- He loves Cajun food.
- In a game of Truth or Dare, he prefers Dare because he likes to test people's creativity.
- Boxers or briefs? Well, now it's boxers. "I used to be a briefs guy, but I started wearing silk boxers to bed, and then I just
started wearing them all the time."
- Favorite New Pastime: Body-Boarding
- Favorite Junk Food: Gummi Bears. His Girlfriend, Lisa, buys them for him all the time.
- Favorite Soap: Coast ---because it opens my eyes. It looks
cool with the blue and white stripes. It's not just a plain old white
bar. It keeps me clean.
- Favorite Personal Appearance: Walt Disney World.
My family wanted to go there, so Disney brought me in and I
was in a parade. They had this entire band on Main Street
blowing their horns and playing their drums just for me. I rode in
the car with Minnie Mouse, but she didn't say anything to me,
because she's not supposed to talk. I tried to ask her questions,
but she wouldn't answer ---she just kept hugging and kissing me.
- Where did Jensen get his name?:
"My mother saw it as a last name in a church hymnal (one of the song writers)."
- Jensen appeared in 154 episodes of Days Of Our Lives in 1998. He ranked 11th among all of the cast members.
- 1998 Soap Opera Digest "Best Male Newcomer"
- Nominee 1998 Daytime Emmys "Outstanding Younger Actor"
Back to Main Page
- "Days of Our Lives" (TV soap opera) (1997 -) Eric Brady
- "Mr. Rhodes" (TV series) (1996) Malcolm
- "Cybill" (TV guest appearance) (1997)
- "Sweet Valley High" (TV guest appearance) (1997)
- "Wishbone" (TV guest appearance) (1995)
Last Updated:January 6, 1999